Joni Eareckson Tada is an evangelical Christian author, radio host, and founder of Joni and Friends, an organization "accelerating Christian ministry in the disability community."
|Born:||October 15, 1949, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.|
|Occupation:||Author, artist, singer, radio personality, advocate for the disabled|
|Twitter:||Joni Eareckson Tada's Twitter profile|
|IMDb:||Joni Eareckson Tada's IMDb|
About Joni Eareckson Tada
Evangelical writer and radio personality known for her Christian-themed books on the subject of people with disabilities. Her titles include Choices...Changes, A Step Further, and When God Weeps.
At the age of seventeen, she suffered a diving accident that left her a quadriplegic. She later published a memoir detailing her physical and emotional rehabilitation in the years following the life-changing incident.
She established Joni and Friends, a Christian foundation catering to the spiritual needs of disabled people.
She and her husband Ken married in the early 1980s and settled in Calabasas, California.
Like Superman actor Christopher Reeve, she became disabled as the result of a sporting accident.
Information related to Joni Eareckson Tada
- http://www.joniandfriends.org Official site
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVXJ8GyLgt0 Joni Eareckson Tada Shares Her Story - YouTube
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M38iGxxVHiA Significant Insights with guests Ken and Joni Eareckson Tada - YouTube
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqFGewmz04o Understanding God's Plan for the End of Life - Joni Eareckson Tada - YouTube
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4G3RY3h_V0 Joni Eareckson Tada: Refined by Fire: Awakening & Suffering - YouTube
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWVyVMbSzM4 Alone Yet Not Alone (Song) Performed by Joni Eareckson Tada - YouTube