About Jordan Evans
Figure skater who is widely known for his time competing on both the national and international stage for the USA. In 2016, he earned a bronze medal at the US Figure Skating Championships.
He attended the University of Delaware, where he participated as part of the school's figure skating program.
He has gained a sizable following across his social media accounts, with more than 5,000 followers to his jordan.skater Instagram account.
He was born and raised in the United States.
He and fellow figure skater Starr Andrews are both known for their sizable followings on social media.
Information related to Jordan Evans
- Jordan Evans (footballer) A Welsh professional footballer who plays as a defender for Bala Town.
- Jordan Evans (producer) A diamond-selling Canadian hip hop and R&B producer from Toronto, Ontario.
- Jordan Evans (soccer) An American soccer player who most recently played for Richmond Kickers in the USL Second Division.
- Jordan Evans (American football) An American football linebacker for the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League.
- Jordan Evans (politician) The only openly transgender Republican Party elected official in the United States.