Jordan Perry Morris is an American soccer player who plays as a forward for Seattle Sounders FC in Major League Soccer, and the United States national team.
About Jordan Morris
Forward who had a breakout year in 2016, scoring the 88th-minute game-winner over Jamaica in the CONCACAF Gold Cup Final. He won the 2016 MLS Cup title with the Seattle Sounders and was nominated for U.S. Soccer's Male Player of the Year award in 2017.
He played soccer at Mercer Island High School in Mercer Island, Washington.
He suffers from Type 1 diabetes and got a tattoo which reads "T1D" in tribute to others living with the disease.
He has siblings named Christopher, Julian and Talia.
He has played alongside U.S. soccer legend Clint Dempsey on the Seattle Sounders.
Information related to Jordan Morris
- Stanford Cardinal men's soccer players
- Seattle Sounders FC U-23 players
- Seattle Sounders FC players
- Soccer players from Washington (state)
- United States men's under-23 international soccer players
- CONCACAF Gold Cup-winning players
- Sportspeople from Seattle
- United States men's under-20 international soccer players