About Joseph O'Brien
Singer, songwriter and pianist who appeared on Season 13 of America's Got Talent. He was eliminated in the quarterfinals.
He's originally from Tennessee.
Joseph O'Brien's audition in Episode 1305 consisted of singing Lionel Richie's "Hello" while playing the piano. He was unanimously voted through to the Judge Cuts.
He is the son of Michael O'Brien, former lead singer of the Christian band New Song.
He was eliminated from competition after not receiving enough votes to stay in, allowing Brian King Joseph to stay in the running.
Information related to Joseph O'Brien
- Joey O'Brien An Irish footballer who plays as a full-back for Shamrock Rovers.
- Joseph Patrick O'Brien An Irish horse racing trainer and former flat racing jockey. He is the son of trainer Aidan O'Brien.
- Joseph O'Brien (singer) American singer and songwriter.
- Joseph C. O'Brien Joseph C. O'Brien is an American politician and community organizer.
- Joseph J. O'Brien A Republican member of the United States House of Representatives from New York.
- Joseph Leonard O'Brien A Canadian politician and businessman.
- Joe O'Brien An American college basketball coach and the former head men's basketball coach at Idaho State...
- Joe O'Brien (footballer) A Scottish professional footballer who played as a full back in the Football League for Blackburn...