Joshua Daniel Flagg is an American real estate agent, television personality, author and contributor to several real estate publications and news outlets. He is an original cast member on the show Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles on the Bravo television network. The show follows young real estate agents in Los Angeles as they sell high-end homes. Flagg has been recognized by The Wall Street Journal as one of the top-ranked agents in California and nationally by sales volume and as a top 25 real estate agent by The Hollywood Reporter. Flagg has authored two books, A Simple Girl: Stories My Grandmother Told Me, published in 2009, and Million Dollar Agent: Brokering the Dream, which was published in 2011. Flagg was featured on Forbes' 30 Under 30 in 2012 as a top record-breaking real estate agent.
|Born:||Joshua Daniel Flagg, August 20, 1985, Los Angeles, California|
|Residence:||Beverly Hills, California|
|Occupation:||Real estate broker, Television personality|
|Television:||Bravo's Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles|
|Parent(s):||Michael Flagg, Cindy Flagg|
|Relatives:||Edith Flagg (grandmother)|
|IMDb:||Josh Flagg's IMDb|
About Josh Flagg
Real estate agent who found fame as a contestant on the Bravo reality series Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles. He has been featured on Forbes' 30 Under 30 list and has appeared on television shows like The Today Show and Good Morning America.
He was born in Los Angeles and began working as a real estate agent at age eighteen, shortly after graduating from Beverly Hills High School.
He is the author of the books A Simple Girl: Stories My Grandmother Told Me, released in 2009, and Million Dollar Agent: Brokering the Dream, released in 2011.
He is openly gay; in 2008 he dated interior designer Colton Thorn. He married Bobby Boyd in September 2017. His grandmother is respected fashion designer Edith Flagg.
He has sold homes to notable celebrities like Maroon 5's Adam Levine.
Information related to Josh Flagg
- Bravo (U.S. TV network) - Bravo is an American cable and satellite television network, launched on December 1, 1980. It is a program service operated by NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, which is owned by NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast and headquartered in the Comcast Building in New York City.
- Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles - Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles is an American reality television series on Bravo that debuted on August 29, 2006. The series chronicles the professional and personal lives of four real estate agents based in Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and Malibu, California as they sell high-end properties.
- Edith Flagg - Edith Flagg was an American fashion designer, fashion industry executive, and philanthropist. She was the first designer to import polyester as a fashion textile to America.
- Beverly Hills High School alumni
- LGBT businesspeople from the United States
- American real estate brokers
- Gay men
- LGBT people from California