Jules-Martin Cambon was a French diplomat and brother to Paul Cambon. As the ambassador to Germany he worked hard to secure a friendly détente. He was frustrated by French leaders such as Raymond Poincaré, who decided Berlin was trying to weaken the Triple Entente of France, Russia and Britain, and was not sincere in seeking peace. The French consensus was that war was inevitable.
|Born:||5 April 1845, Paris, France|
|Died:||September 19, 1935, Vevey, Switzerland|
About Jules Cambon
French YouTube star who is famous for comprising one-half of the The Green Comedy YouTube channel. He has gained massive popularity for his original comedic sketches, parodies, and tags.
He helped create his YouTube channel in July 2015.
He has seen his YouTube channel grow to boast more than 130,000 subscribers.
He was originally born and raised in southwest France.
He and Apaulo are both famous YouTubers known for their comedic content.
Information related to Jules Cambon
- French entry into World War I - World War I largely arose from a conflict between two alliances: the Triple Alliance of Germany, Austria-Hungary and Italy, and the Triple Entente of France, Russia and Britain.
- Prefects of Nord (French department)
- Ambassadors of France to Germany
- Ambassadors of France to Spain
- 20th-century French diplomats
- Prefects of Rhône (department)
- 19th-century French diplomats
- Members of the Académie française