Justin Harrison, born 20 April 1974 in Sydney, is a former Australian international rugby union player, who played lock forward and is currently head coach for RC Narbonne in France.
About Justin Harrison
Lock who played for Australia in the 2003 Rugby World Cup; also played for the ACT Brumbies from 1997 to 2004 and in 2010.
He played for the Australian under-21 team.
He garnered much controversy after he used explicit racial slurs towards South African winger Chumani Booi in 2005.
He was born in Sydney, Australia.
He was teammates with George Smith on the Australian squad that finished as runners-up at the 2003 Rugby World Cup.
Information related to Justin Harrison
- Southern Cross University alumni
- Doping cases in rugby union
- University of Canberra alumni
- Australian rugby union coaches
- Ulster Rugby players
- Brumbies players
- New South Wales Waratahs players
- Bath Rugby players
- Barbarian F.C. players
- Australia international rugby union players