Katarzyna Cichopek is a Polish actress. She is best known to the Polish audience as Kinga Zduńska, starring in the series M jak miłość which is watched by nearly 10 million people. She is the winner of the popular TV show Taniec z Gwiazdami. She was the host of Jak oni śpiewają?.
About Katarzyna Cichopek
Famous for her portrayal of Kinga Zdunska in the Polish soap opera M Jak Milosc (L for Love), she is also recognized for hosting the Polish edition of the reality series Soapstar Superstar, as well as for winning Poland's equivalent of Dancing with the Stars.
She began her screen acting career in the late 1990s, first appearing (uncredited) in the television series Boza Podszewka.
She was a finalist on the 2007 Eurovision Dance Contest.
She was born and raised in Warsaw, Poland. Her marriage to fellow Polish television personality Marcin Hakiel began in 2008.
She is a contemporary of fellow Polish screen actress Weronika Rosati.
Information related to Katarzyna Cichopek
- Eurovision Dance Contest - The Eurovision Dance Contest was an international dancing competition that was held for the first time in the United Kingdom on Saturday 1 September 2007.
- Eurovision Dance Contest 2007 - The Eurovision Dance Contest 2007 was the inaugural edition of the Eurovision Dance Contest, a dance competition co-production between the European Broadcasting Union and host broadcaster BBC. The first ever pan-European dance competition was held on 1 September 2007 in London, United Kingdom...
- Dancing with the Stars winners
- 21st-century Polish actresses
- Actresses from Warsaw
- Polish television actresses
- 20th-century Polish actresses
- Polish film actresses