Keith Charles Foulke is a former Major League Baseball relief pitcher. A graduate of Hargrave High School in Huffman, Texas, Foulke attended Galveston College and Lewis–Clark State College. Between 1997 and 2008, he pitched for the San Francisco Giants, Chicago White Sox, Oakland Athletics, Boston Red Sox and Cleveland Indians. Foulke was an All-Star in 2003 and he earned the final out of the 2004 World Series.
About Keith Foulke
All-Star closer who led the league in saves in 2003 with 43 for the Oakland Athletics and helped the Boston Red Sox win the World Series in 2004.
He played baseball at Hargrave High School in Texas.
He had a mediocre fastball but threw one of the best change-ups in the sport.
He was born on the Ellsworth Air Force Base in South Dakota.
Middle infielder Pokey Reese was his teammate on the Red Sox.
Information related to Keith Foulke
- Lewis–Clark State Warriors baseball players
- Galveston Whitecaps baseball players
- American League saves champions
- Everett Giants players
- Baseball players from South Dakota
- Arizona League Athletics players
- Shreveport Captains players
- Lowell Spinners players
- Newark Bears players
- Phoenix Firebirds players
- San Jose Giants players
- Stockton Ports players
- Sacramento River Cats players