Kelly Clark is an American snowboarder who won halfpipe gold at the 2002 Winter Olympics. Clark was born in Newport, Rhode Island. She started snowboarding when she was 7 years old, began competing in 1999, and became a member of the US Snowboard team in 2000. On January 25, 2019 at the Winter X Games in Aspen, she announced her retirement from the sport.
|Twitter:||Kelly Clark's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Kelly Clark's Instagram profile|
|Facebook:||Kelly Clark's Facebook profile|
|IMDb:||Kelly Clark's IMDb|
About Kelly Clark
U.S. Olympian who became a three-time medalist, including gold in the 2002 Winter Olympics and bronze in both the 2010 and 2014 Winter Olympics.
Kelly Clark Before Fame
She started snowboarding at age eight and entered her first competition at sixteen.
Achievement of Kelly Clark
She has won five gold medals at the Winter X Games in the Superpipe category.
Kelly Clark Family Life
Her parents, Cathy and Terry, ran a restaurant called TC's in West Dover, Vermont.
Associations of Kelly Clark
Gretchen Bleiler is another well-known female snowboarder.
Information related to Kelly Clark
- Mount Snow - Mount Snow is a mountain resort and ski area in southern Vermont located in the Green Mountains. It is Vermont's closest big mountain to many Northeast metropolitan areas. In September of 2019 Mount Snow joined Vail Resorts' portfolio of 37 resorts and its Epic Pass.
- Olympic gold medalists for the United States in snowboarding
- Olympic bronze medalists for the United States in snowboarding
- Olympic snowboarders of the United States
- Sportspeople from Vermont
- Snowboarders at the 2002 Winter Olympics
- Snowboarders at the 2006 Winter Olympics
- Snowboarders at the 2010 Winter Olympics
- Snowboarders at the 2014 Winter Olympics
- X Games athletes
- Medalists at the 2002 Winter Olympics
- Medalists at the 2010 Winter Olympics
- Medalists at the 2014 Winter Olympics