Allen Kelsey Grammer is an American actor, voice actor, comedian, singer, producer, director, writer and activist, best known for his two-decade-long portrayal of psychiatrist Dr. Frasier Crane on the NBC sitcoms Cheers and Frasier. He is also known for his performance in the political drama series Boss for which he won a Golden Globe Award, and the period drama series The Last Tycoon. He is also known for his voice work in The Simpsons, Anastasia and Toy Story 2. He has also appeared in various television shows such as 30 Rock, Modern Family, and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Grammer is also known for his work in theatre, acting alongside Christopher Plummer and James Earl Jones in Macbeth, and Othello on Broadway. In 1983, he starred alongside Mandy Patinkin in Stephen Sondheim's Sunday in the Park with George at Playwrights Horizons, Off-Broadway.
|Born:||Allen Kelsey Grammer, February 21, 1955, Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands|
|Occupation:||Actor, voice actor, comedian, singer, Television producer, Television director, writer|
|Notable credit(s):||Frasier Crane in Cheers and Frasier, Sideshow Bob in The Simpsons|
|Children:||7 children including Spencer and Greer Grammer|
|Twitter:||Kelsey Grammer's Twitter profile|
|Facebook:||Kelsey Grammer's Facebook profile|
|IMDb:||Kelsey Grammer's IMDb|
About Kelsey Grammer
Best known for his role as snooty psychiatrist Frasier Crane on the television sitcom Cheers and its spinoff Frasier. He also provided the voice for Sideshow Bob on the animated series The Simpsons. In 2019, he began appearing in FOX's Proven Innocent.
He spent two years at The Juilliard School before receiving an internship offer with the Old Globe Theater in San Diego.
In 1999, he voiced the character Stinky Pete the Prospector in the Disney Pixar film Toy Story 2, and in 2014, he played the character Harold Attinger in the blockbuster film Transformers: Age of Extinction.
He has had six children throughout his four marriages to Doreen Alderman: Leigh-Anne Csuhany, Camille Grammer and Kayte Walsh.
He co-starred with David Hyde Pierce on Frasier from 1993 to 2004.
Information related to Kelsey Grammer
- Tiger Haynes - George "Tiger" Haynes, sometimes billed as Colonel Tiger Haynes, was an American actor of musical theatre, television and film and jazz musician. He was born in Frederiksted, St. Croix, and moved to New York when he was a boy.
- Former Christian Scientists
- Male actors from Beverly Hills, California
- Outstanding Performance by a Lead Actor in a Comedy Series Primetime Emmy Award winners
- Best Musical or Comedy Actor Golden Globe (television) winners
- Best Drama Actor Golden Globe (television) winners
- American people convicted of drug offenses
- Comedians from New York City
- Television producers from California
- Daytime Emmy Award winners
- Primetime Emmy Award winners