Kenneth Block is a professional rally driver with the Hoonigan Racing Division, formerly known as the Monster World Rally Team. Block is also one of the co-founders of DC Shoes. Over the years, he has also competed in many action sports events including skateboarding, snowboarding, and motocross. Since selling his ownership of DC Shoes, Block has shifted his business focus to Hoonigan Industries, an apparel brand for auto enthusiasts. He is currently the co-owner and "Head Hoonigan In Charge" at the company.
|Born:||November 21, 1967, Long Beach, California|
|Current team:||Mallan Racing Division|
|Best finish:||9th in 2017|
|Twitter:||Ken Block's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Ken Block's Instagram profile|
|Facebook:||Ken Block's Facebook profile|
About Ken Block
Professional race car driver who was named Rally's Rookie of the Year in 2005.
He began his rallying career with Vermont SportsCar team in 2005 and made his competitive debut at Sno*Drift.
He co-founded DC Shoes in 1993.
He married Lucy Block in July 2004. They have three children together. He was previously married to writer Tracy Montgomery in 1999.
He tied for third place with Dave Mirra in the X Games XIV rally competition.
Information related to Ken Block
- American rally drivers
- European Rallycross Championship drivers
- Global RallyCross Championship drivers
- World Rallycross Championship drivers
- American sports businesspeople
- World Rally Championship drivers
- Sportspeople from Long Beach, California
- Racing drivers from California
- American stunt performers
- American Internet celebrities