Kenji Wu is a Taiwanese singer-songwriter, actor and director.
|Born:||Oct 18, 1979, Kaohsiung, Taiwan|
|Occupation:||Singer, songwriter, actor, television host, director|
|IMDb:||Kenji Wu's IMDb|
About Kenji Wu
Mandopop singer who broke out with the hit song "Wu Ke Qun," in which he impersonated well-known singers like Wang Leehom and David Tao. He has had success in the acting world, appearing in such films as The Old Cinderella (2014) and Hanky Panky (2017).
He moved from Taiwan to Argentina at age 6. He was a theater major at the National Taiwan University of Arts.
He has a number of songs for other famous artists, including Landy Wen's "Sha Gua" and Melody Chiang's "Ai Ku Gui."
He previously dated heiress Laurinda Ho.
His song "Give Everything to You" features singer Gillian Chung.
Information related to Kenji Wu
- National Taiwan University of Arts alumni
- Taiwanese singer-songwriters
- Taiwanese Mandopop singer-songwriters
- Taiwanese male singers
- 21st-century Taiwanese male actors
- Taiwanese male television actors
- Taiwanese male film actors
- 21st-century Taiwanese singers