Kensuke Nagai is a Japanese football player who plays as a striker for J1 League club FC Tokyo.
About Kensuke Nagai
Japanese soccer player best known as a veteran of the Japanese national team and a standout player for clubs like Nagoya Grampus. He won the Japanese Super Cup title with Nagoya Grampus in 2011.
He spent five years of his childhood in Brazil.
He has been the top scorer at tournaments like the 2009 Summer Universiade and the 2010 Asian Games.
His parents owned a business in Ipatinga.
He and Yuichi Komano have both represented Japan at the Olympic Games.
Information related to Kensuke Nagai
- Fukuoka University alumni
- Association football people from Hiroshima Prefecture
- Olympic footballers of Japan
- FC Tokyo players
- Vissel Kobe players
- Nagoya Grampus players
- Avispa Fukuoka players
- Japanese expatriate footballers
- Standard Liège players
- Footballers at the 2010 Asian Games
- Footballers at the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Japan international footballers