Kento Nakajima is a Japanese actor and singer. He is best known as being a member of the Japanese idol groups Sexy Zone and Yuma Nakayama w/B.I.Shadow.
|Born:||March 13, 1994, Tokyo, Japan|
|Website:||Kento Nakajima's Official site|
|IMDb:||Kento Nakajima's IMDb|
About Kento Nakajima
Famous for comprising a portion of the Japanese pop idol group Sexy Zone. He has also participated in the J-pop group Yuma Nakayama w/B.I.Shadow, whose debut single "Akuma na Koi/NYC" went platinum.
Kento Nakajima Before Fame
He earned his bachelor's degree from Meiji Gakuin University. He initially joined the pop group B.I. Shadow in 2008 before integrating with Yuma Nakayama's group.
Achievement of Kento Nakajima
He appeared in the Japanese NTV comedy-drama series Scrap Teacher as a member of Yuma Nakayama w/B.I.Shadow. He has also acted throughout film, including in 2014's Silver Spoon and 2017's The Anthem of the Heart.
Kento Nakajima Family Life
He was originally born and raised in Tokyo, Japan.
Associations of Kento Nakajima
He and Tsubasa are both famous Japanese singers known for their J-pop careers.
Information related to Kento Nakajima
- Sexy Zone - Sexy Zone is a five-member Japanese boy band managed by Johnny & Associates, consisting of Shori Sato, Kento Nakajima, Marius Yo, Fuma Kikuchi and Sou Matsushima. When they debuted their group age average was 14.6. In 2013 they appeared in Kouhaku for the first time performing their hit song.
- Yuma Nakayama w/B.I.Shadow - Yuma Nakayama w/B.I.Shadow is a J-pop group under Johnny & Associates, made up of five members.
- Meiji Gakuin University alumni
- Japanese male pop singers
- Singers from Tokyo
- Japanese idols
- 21st-century Japanese male actors