Kerby Rychel is an American-born Canadian professional ice hockey forward who is currently an unrestricted free agent. He most recently played under contract with the Charlotte Checkers of the American Hockey League. He was selected by the Columbus Blue Jackets in the first round of the 2013 NHL Entry Draft. He was born in Torrance, California, but grew up in Tecumseh, Ontario. His father is 1996 Stanley Cup winner Warren Rychel.
About Kerby Rychel
Left wing who was selected 13th overall during the 2013 NHL Entry Draft by the Columbus Blue Jackets. He debuted in the 2015-16 season for the team before his trading to the Toronto Maple Leafs midway through the season.
Kerby Rychel Before Fame
He began his junior hockey career in the OHL for the Mississauga St. Michael's Majors in 2010-11.
Achievement of Kerby Rychel
He earned a 4th place finish for Team Canada's U-20 team during the IIHF World U-20 Championship.
Kerby Rychel Family Life
His father Warren won the 1996 Stanley Cup as a member of the Colorado Avalanche.
Associations of Kerby Rychel
He played alongside Scott Hartnell as a member of the 2015-16 Columbus Blue Jackets.
Information related to Kerby Rychel
- Mississauga St. Michael's Majors players
- Stockton Heat players
- Ice hockey people from California
- Guelph Storm players
- Sportspeople from Torrance, California
- Columbus Blue Jackets draft picks
- Windsor Spitfires players
- Charlotte Checkers (2010–) players
- Lake Erie Monsters players
- HC Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk players
- Toronto Marlies players
- Columbus Blue Jackets players
- Springfield Falcons players
- Calgary Flames players