Kevin Lawrence Alston is an American soccer player who currently plays for Orange County SC in the USL Championship.
About Kevin Alston
American defender who began his MLS career with the New England Revolution in 2009. He was the 10th overall pick of the 2009 MLS SuperDraft.
He played college soccer at Indiana University from 2006 to 2008.
He played on the United States U-17 team from 2003 to 2005. He won the MLS Comeback Player of the Year award in 2013 after coming back from cancer treatment.
He was born to Jeanne Fox-Alston and Larry Alston and has a brother named Kenneth.
He was joined by Juan Agudelo on the New England Revolution in 2013.
Information related to Kevin Alston
- Soccer players from Washington, D.C.
- Orlando City B players
- Indiana Hoosiers men's soccer players
- Footballers at the 2007 Pan American Games
- Orlando City SC players
- New England Revolution draft picks
- African-American soccer players
- New England Revolution players
- Major League Soccer All-Stars
- Pan American Games competitors for the United States
- United States men's youth international soccer players