Kevin Lawrence Alston is an American soccer player who currently plays for Orange County SC in the USL Championship.
About Kevin Alston
American defender who began his MLS career with the New England Revolution in 2009. He was the 10th overall pick of the 2009 MLS SuperDraft.
Kevin Alston Before Fame
He played college soccer at Indiana University from 2006 to 2008.
Achievement of Kevin Alston
He played on the United States U-17 team from 2003 to 2005. He won the MLS Comeback Player of the Year award in 2013 after coming back from cancer treatment.
Kevin Alston Family Life
He was born to Jeanne Fox-Alston and Larry Alston and has a brother named Kenneth.
Associations of Kevin Alston
He was joined by Juan Agudelo on the New England Revolution in 2013.
Information related to Kevin Alston
- Soccer players from Washington, D.C.
- Indiana Hoosiers men's soccer players
- Orlando City B players
- Footballers at the 2007 Pan American Games
- New England Revolution draft picks
- Orlando City SC players
- African-American soccer players
- Major League Soccer All-Stars
- New England Revolution players
- Pan American Games competitors for the United States
- United States men's youth international soccer players