LeBron Raymone James Sr. is an American professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association. Widely considered one of the greatest NBA players in history, James is frequently compared to Michael Jordan in debates over the greatest basketball player of all time. Playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers, Miami Heat, and Los Angeles Lakers, James is the only player in NBA history to have won NBA championships with three franchises as Finals MVP. He has competed in ten NBA Finals, including eight consecutive with the Heat and Cavaliers from 2011 through 2018. His accomplishments include four NBA championships, four NBA Most Valuable Player Awards, four Finals MVP Awards, and two Olympic gold medals. During his 17-year career, James holds the record for all-time playoffs points, is third in all-time points, and eighth in career assists.
|Born:||December 30, 1984, Akron, Ohio|
|Listed height:||6 ft 9 in|
|Listed weight:||250 lb|
|High school:||St. Vincent–St. Mary, (Akron, Ohio)|
|NBA draft:||2003 / Round: 1 / Pick: 1, Cleveland Cavaliers|
|Team:||Los Angeles Lakers|
|Twitter:||LeBron James's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||LeBron James's Instagram profile|
|Facebook:||LeBron James's Facebook profile|
|IMDb:||LeBron James's IMDb|
About LeBron James
Superstar guard/forward who won NBA Championships with the Miami Heat in 2012 and 2013 and the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2016. He was named NBA Finals MVP on all three occasions. He is also a 4-time recipient of the NBA MVP award. In 2018, he signed with the Los Angeles Lakers.
LeBron James Before Fame
His father figure was his youth football Coach Frankie Walker, who took him into his home at the request of James' single mother. Walker taught him the importance of school and introduced him to basketball.
Achievement of LeBron James
He was drafted first overall by the Cavaliers in 2003, and he went on to win the 2004 NBA Rookie of the Year Award. He spent seven years in Cleveland, then four years in Miami before returning to Cleveland.
LeBron James Family Life
He and his high school sweetheart-turned-wife, Savannah Brinson, had their first son, LeBron James Jr., on October 6, 2004. Three years later they had a second son, named Bryce Maximus, and, on October 22, 2014, they welcomed their first daughter, Zhuri.
Associations of LeBron James
He won gold medals playing alongside Kobe Bryant at the 2008 and 2012 Olympics.
Information related to LeBron James
- LeBron James Category
- Cleveland Cavaliers draft history - In their 50-year history, the Cleveland Cavaliers have selected the following players in the National Basketball Association Draft.
- NBA All-Star Game records - This article lists all-time leading figures achieved in the NBA All-Star Game in every major statistical category recognized by the league. This includes statistical records set by individuals in single All-Star games and over the course of their careers.
- NBA post-season records - This article lists all-time records achieved in the NBA post-season in major categories recognized by the league, including those set by teams and individuals in single games, series, and careers. The NBA also recognizes records from its original incarnation, the Basketball Association of America.
- NBA regular season records - This article lists all-time records achieved in the NBA regular season in major statistical categories recognized by the league, including those set by teams and individuals in a game, season, and career.
- Liverpool F.C. chairmen and investors
- African-American investors
- Olympic bronze medalists for the United States in basketball
- National Basketball Association high school draftees
- American soccer chairmen and investors
- Cleveland Cavaliers draft picks
- Sportspeople from Akron, Ohio
- Olympic gold medalists for the United States in basketball
- Miami Heat players
- Basketball players at the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Basketball players at the 2008 Summer Olympics
- Basketball players at the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Los Angeles Lakers players
- Cleveland Cavaliers players
- National Basketball Association All-Stars
- United States men's national basketball team players
- American investors
- Film producers from California
- Basketball players from Ohio
- Businesspeople from Los Angeles