Lin-Manuel Miranda; is an American actor, singer, songwriter, rapper, director, producer, and playwright. He created and performed in the Broadway musicals In the Heights and Hamilton. Her awards include a Pulitzer Prize, two Laurence Olivier Awards, three Tony Awards, three Grammy Awards, an Emmy Award, a MacArthur Fellowship and a 2018 Kennedy Center title. Broadway Drama 2008. In Altitude. The musical that has been made into a movie, also titled In the Heights, is scheduled to premiere in June 2021. Her work won the Tony Award for Best Original Music, the cast's album won the Grammy Award for Best Musical Album, and the show won the Tony Award for Best Musical. Miranda was also nominated for the Tony Best Actor Award in a musical for her lead role.
|Born||January 16, 1980, New York City, U.S.|
|Alma mater||Wesleyan University|
|Occupation||Actor, singer, songwriter, rapper, director, producer, author, playwright|
|Notable work||In the Heights (2008), Hamilton (2015), Songs for Moana (2016)|
|Relatives||René Pérez "Residente" (cousin)|
|Lin-Manuel Miranda's Twitter|
|Lin-Manuel Miranda's Facebook|
|IMDb||Lin-Manuel Miranda's IMDb|
|Spotify||Lin-Manuel Miranda's Spotify|
Singer, composer, and rapper who created the Broadway musicals In the Heights and Hamilton. In 2018, he'd star as Jack in Mary Poppins Returns, and in 2019, he'd begin starring in HBO's His Dark Materials. He has received multiple Tony Awards and the 2016 Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album for Hamilton.
He started his musical career in a comedy hip hop group called Freestyle Love Supreme.
He has written and released independent films as well, including Clayton's Friends in 1996.
He married his high school friend Vanessa Nadal in 2010. They welcomed a son named Sebastian in November of 2014. In February 2018, they welcomed a second son named Francisco.
- Nuyorican - Nuyorican is a compound of the terms "New York" and "Puerto Rican" and refers to members or cultures of the Puerto Rican community in or around New York or their descendants.
- The Nuyorican Movement - The Nuyorican Movement is a cultural and intellectual movement involving poets, writers, musicians and artists of Puerto Rican or Puerto Rican descent, living in New York or near New York, and call yourself or be called Nuyoricans.
- Latin Theater in the United States - Latin Theater presents a variety of aesthetic approaches, structure and theater themes, ranging from love, romance, immigration, border politics, nation-building, detention and public by society.
- Puerto Rican literature - Puerto Rican literature has evolved from the art of oral storytelling to its present state. Works written by the indigenous peoples of Puerto Rico were banned and suppressed by the Spanish colonial government.
- Latin Literature - Latin American literature is literature written by Latin Americans, often but not always in English, including Mexican-Americans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and Cuban-Americans.
- Musical and Musical - Musical theater is a form of theatrical performance combining song, dialogue, acting and dance. The story and emotional content of a musical - humor, illness, love, anger - are communicated through words, music, movement, and technical aspects of entertainment as a holistic integration.
- Puerto Rican theater actor
- Hispanic and Latin American playwrights and playwrights
- Walt Disney Records artists
- The American Opera writes librettists
- Hispanic and Latin American rapper
- The Pulitzer Prize for a Drama Award winner
- Former student of Hunter College
- Honored by the Kennedy Center
- American musical composers
- Winner of the World Theater Prize
- American term
- Laurence Olivier Prize winner
- 21st Century American Playwrights and Playwrights
- The people of Disney
- Drama Desk winner
Latest information about Lin-Manuel Miranda updated on June 07 2021.