LisaRaye McCoy, known as LisaRaye, is an American actress, model, businesswoman, and fashion designer. McCoy is known as Diana "Diamond" Armstrong in the 1998 film The Players Club, Neesee James on UPN / The CW sitcom All of Us from 2003 to 2007 and Keisha Greene in the romantic comedy series VH1 Single Ladies that originally aired from 2011 to 2014. She was also married to Michael Misick, the first prime minister of the Turks and Caicos Islands, from 2006 to 2008; during this time, she was the first lady of the Turks and Caicos Islands.
|Born||September 23, 1967, Chicago, Illinois U.S.|
|Other names||LisaRaye, LRaye, LR, LisaRaye McCoy–Misick|
|Education||Eastern Illinois University|
|Occupation||Actress, model, businesswoman, fashion designer|
|Website||LisaRaye McCoy's Official site|
|IMDb||LisaRaye McCoy's IMDb|
Many came to recognize for her role in The Players Club in 1998, and she played a role in The Proud Family Movie. She was nominated for an NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in 2007.
She grew up as the daughter of a model and the sister of a rapper.
She played Neesee James on All of Us the hit CW sitcom.
She is the ex-wife of the former Premier of the Turks and Caicos Islands, Michael Misick. She was also married to Tony Martin from 1992 to 1994. She has a daughter named Kai Morae.
In 2005, she played the voice of a choreographer in The Proud Family Movie, which starred Kyla Pratt.
- Hip Hop Model - Video vixen is a female model appearing in hip hop oriented music videos. The vixen video has become a staple in popular music, especially in the hip hop genre. Many vixens videos are of an aspiring professional actor, singer, dancer, or model.
- Alumni of the University of Eastern Illinois
- African-American fashion designers
- Spouses of national leaders
- American female fashion designers
- Chicago actresses
Latest information about LisaRaye McCoy updated on June 07 2021.