Mark Steven Kotsay is a former professional American midfielder and currently a coach. He is currently the third junior coach for Oakland Athletics. During his active career in the Major League Baseball, he appeared in 1,914 matches for San Diego Padres, Florida Marlins, Track and Field, Atlanta Braves, Boston Red Sox, White Sox of Chicago and Milwaukee Brewers.
Solid all-around outfielder known for his cannon of a throwing arm. He made his MLB debut in 1997 with the Florida Marlins.
He played collegiate baseball at Cal State Fullerton, winning the Golden Spikes Award in 1995.
He played for the Boston Red Sox in 2008 and 2009.
His father Steve is a retired police officer.
Power-hitting right fielder Gary Sheffield was his teammate on the Marlins.
- Golden Spikes Award Winners
- Sports athlete from Whittier, California
- Olympic bronze medalist for the United States in baseball
- Winner of the World Series Player of the Year award
- Cal State Fullerton Titans baseball players
- Oakland Athletics Coaches
- San Diego Padres Coaches
- Baseball players at the 1996 Summer Olympics
- United States Olympic baseball athletes
- Players Bourne Braves
- Coach for the baseball league of the Baseball League
- Players in Kane County Cougar
- Major League Baseball hit the coach
- Players of the Mississippi Braves
- Portland Sea Dogs players
- Lake Elsinore Storm players
- Florida Marlins players
- American college baseball players
- Baseball League Baseball Center Operators
- Sacramento River Cats Player
Latest information about Mark Kotsay updated on June 16 2021.