Captain Mark Anthony Peter Phillips is an English Olympic gold medal-winning horseman for Great Britain and the first husband of Anne, Princess Royal, with whom he has two children. He remains a leading figure in British equestrian circles, a noted eventing course designer, and a columnist for Horse & Hound magazine.
|IMDb:||Mark Phillips's IMDb|
About Mark Phillips
Horseman who won Olympic gold in the team three-day event at the 1972 Olympics as well as silver in the same event at the 1988 Olympics.
He graduated from the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.
He worked as a columnist for the equestrian magazine "Horse & Hound."
He is the ex-husband of Anne, Princess Royal, and he had four children: Peter, Zara, Felicity, and Stephanie.
He was married to the daughter of Queen Elizabeth II from 1973 to 1992.
Information related to Mark Phillips
- Jet Black - Jet Black is an English drummer and founding member of punk rock and new wave band The Stranglers. Since 2015, he has been a non-touring member of the band.
- Olympic equestrians of Great Britain
- Equestrians at the 1972 Summer Olympics
- Equestrians at the 1988 Summer Olympics
- Sportspeople from Gloucestershire
- English Olympic medallists
- Graduates of the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
- Commanders of the Royal Victorian Order
- Olympic gold medallists for Great Britain
- Olympic medalists in equestrian
- Olympic silver medallists for Great Britain
- People educated at Marlborough College