Mulatto is a racial classification that refers to people of mixed black and white European origin. Its use is considered outdated and annoying. Mulatta is a woman.
Georgia Music Awards Youth Hip Hop and R&B category award-winning musician, writer, performer, entrepreneur, and promoter. Her birth name is Alyssa Michelle Stephens and she was formerly known as Miss Mulatto. She became a cast member on the Lifetime reality series The Rap Game and the inaugural winner.
Before beginning her musical journey when she was only ten years-old, she was a drag racer.
She has released a number of mixtapes, has been featured on the radio, and was featured as a character in the children's book Oops I Danced My Diaper Off.
- Mulatto catalog
- African Communities in the Americas - African Americans in the Americas refer to people born in the Americas with predominantly African ancestry.
- Afro-Argentines - Afro-Argentines are sub-Saharan Argentines. According to Argentina's 2010 national census, Argentina's total population was 40,117,096, of which 149,493 were identified as Afro-Argentinian.
- Afro-Colombians - Afro-Colombians or Afrocolombianos, are Colombians originating from synthetic or fractional Africa in sub-Saharan Africa.
- African Latin American - African Latin American, or black Latin American, is Latin American of significant or predominantly African origin. The term Afro-Latin American is not widely used in Latin America outside of academic circles. Usually, African Latin Americans are referred to as blacks.
- Afro-Mexicans - Afro-Mexicans, also known as Black Mexicans, are Mexicans with a predominantly heritage from sub-Saharan Africa and claiming to be such.
- Cafres - Cafres or Kafs, are people born in Réunion of Malagasy and / or of African descent. They are generally of mixed origin.
- Ethnic groups in Latin America
- Latin American Hierarchy
- Relations between Amerindians and Africans
- Multiracial problems
- History of the United States
- Ethnic Groups in the United States
- Native American History
- African American History
Latest information about Mulatto updated on June 14 2021.