Nery Gustavo Kennedy Rolón is a javelin thrower from Paraguay, who represented his native country at two Summer Olympics. He briefly held the South American record for the Javelin Throw with a result of 81.28m, thrown on 9 May 1998, overtaking compatriot Edgar Baumann at the time. The mark stood until 1999, when compatriot Baumann threw 84.70 metres. In 2008, he worked as a coach in Canada with Frédérick Bouchard. He achieved the Texas A&M Javelin Throw record in 1994. Kennedy was coached by Juan De La Garza at Texas A&M in 1996.
About Nery Kennedy
Olympic track and field athlete who represented Paraguay in two Olympics.
His first Olympic action was in Barcelona, Spain at the 1992 games.
His strongest event was the javelin throw, and he won two gold medals in the South American games in the event.
His second or maternal last name is Rolon.
He and Leryn Franco are both noted javelin throwers from Paraguay.
Information related to Nery Kennedy
- Olympic athletes of Paraguay
- Paraguayan male javelin throwers
- Pan American Games competitors for Paraguay
- Athletes (track and field) at the 1995 Pan American Games
- Athletes (track and field) at the 1999 Pan American Games
- Athletes (track and field) at the 2003 Pan American Games