Orenthal James Simpson, nicknamed "The Juice", is a former American football player, announcer, actor, publicity spokesperson and convicted of a felony. Once a public figure in the United States, he is now best known for the murders of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson and his friend, Ron Goldman. Simpson was acquitted of the murders in a criminal court, but was later blamed for their deaths in civil court. Simpson attended the University of Southern California, where he played football for the USC Trojans and won the Heisman Trophy in 1968. He competed professionally as a runner in the National Football League for 11 seasons, primarily with Buffalo. Bills from 1969 to 1977. He also played for the San Francisco 49ers from 1978 to 1979. In 1973, he became the first NFL player to shoot over 2,000 yards in a season. He holds the record for the average number of yards per game per season, at 143.1.
|Date of birth||July 9, 1947|
|Place of birth||San Francisco, California|
|High school||Galileo, (San Francisco, California)|
|NFL Draft||1969 / Round: 1/ Pick: 1|
|OJ Simpson's Twitter|
|IMDb||OJ Simpson's IMDb|
NFL Hall of Famer who was the 1968 Heisman Trophy winner at the University of Southern California and the first overall pick of the Buffalo Bills in 1969. He was put on trial in 1994 for the murder of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and a waiter, Ronald Goldman. He was acquitted of the charges after a widely disputed verdict.
After getting rickets, he wore braces on his legs until he was 5.
In 1973, he became the first professional football player to rush for over 2,000 yards in a season.
He had two children with his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson.
- The murder of O. J. Simpson - Mr. J. The Simpson murder case is a criminal trial held in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
- O. J. Simpson - Mr. The J. Simpson Theft is a criminal case that continued in 2007–2008 in the US state of Nevada, involving primarily retired American football player O. J. Simpson.
- Football players of City College of San Francisco Rams
- Prisoners and prisoners of Nevada
- First Choice in Draft American Rugby League
- African American sports advertisers
- Alumni of City College of San Francisco
- Men's athletics junior college in the United States
- People involved in direct selling
- O. J. Simpson murder case
- Maxwell Prize winners
- The Americans were convicted of kidnapping
- Heisman Trophy winner
- African-American sports journalists
- First draft general options of the National Football Federation
- Americans have been convicted of robbery
- Black American commentators
- California Crime
- American sports athletes convicted of crimes
- The Americans were convicted of assault
- The male actor is from San Francisco
- People are forgiven for murder
- All-Star players of the American Rugby League
- Introduced into the Professional Football Fame Hall
- American Crime of the 21st Century TM_VZ! History of Los Angeles
- American male crime
- American prisoners and detainees
- Sports bulletin on American television
- Athletes of San Francisco
- USC Trojans football players
- South American sprinter
Latest information about OJ Simpson updated on June 22 2021.