About Paul Gray
Nicknamed The Pig, he is the late bassist for the Grammy Award-winning metal band Slipknot. He played on the albums Iowa and All Hope is Gone, both of which went platinum.
Paul Gray Before Fame
Although born in Los Angeles, he grew up in Iowa and played for bands like Anal Blast, Vexx, and The Have Nots.
Achievement of Paul Gray
He died of a drug overdose in 2010. His physician was later charged with involuntary manslaughter, but found not guilty.
Paul Gray Family Life
He was married to Brenna Gray and survived by a brother named Tony. His daughter, October, was born after his death.
Associations of Paul Gray
He was bandmates with singer Corey Taylor in Slipknot.
Information related to Paul Gray
- Paul Gray (American musician) An American musician best known as the former bassist, backing vocalist, songwriter and one of...
- Paul Gray (English musician) The bassist for the Southend-on-Sea rock band Eddie and the Hot Rods, which had several hit...
- Paul Gray (songwriter) An Australian songwriter, pianist, singer and record producer.
- Paul Gray (information technology) An American information systems pioneers, and Professor Emeritus at Claremont Graduate University...
- Paul Gray (hurdler) British hurdler.
- Paul Gray (footballer) A Northern Irish former footballer who played as a forward.
- Paul Gray (civil servant) A former British civil servant who was Chairman of HM Revenue & Customs until he resigned on 20...
- Paul E. Gray The 14th president of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Paul R. Gray Berkeley professor, integrated circuits, IEEE W.R.G. Baker Award .