Paula Ann Hiers Deen is an American TV personality and cooking presenter. Deen resides in Savannah, Georgia, where she owns and operates the restaurant The Lady & Sons and Paula Deen's Creek House along with her sons, Jamie and Bobby Deen. She has published fifteen cookbooks. Although married since 2004 to Michael Groover, she uses the surname Deen, from her first marriage.
|Paula Deen's Twitter|
|Paula Deen's Instagram|
|Paula Deen's Facebook|
|IMDb||Paula Deen's IMDb|
Chef, Emmy-Award-winning television host, actress and author best known for her cooking shows on the Food Network.
She left her job as a bank teller and, with only $200 in her pocket, moved to Georgia to start a catering service.
She and her family established a Savannah, Georgia restaurant called The Lady & Sons.
She starred opposite Orlando Bloom in the film Elizabethtown.
- The writers are from Savannah, Georgia
- The entrepreneurs come from Georgia (US state)
- The actress is originally from Georgia (US state)
- The Chefs of Food Network
- The head of American television
- People who write about food for women
- American cookbook writer
- People who wrote cookbooks for women
- American restaurant owner
Latest information about Paula Deen updated on June 07 2021.