Princess Michael of Kent is a member of the British royal family of German, Austrian and Hungarian ancestry. She is married to Prince Michael of Kent, grandson of George V. Princess Michael used to be an interior designer before becoming an author; she has written a number of books about European royals. She undertakes presentation tours and assists her husband in his public activities.
|Born||Marie Christine Anna Agnes Hedwig Ida von Reibnitz, January 15, 1945, Karlsbad, Germany (now Czech Republic)|
|Issue||Lord Frederick Windsor, Lady Gabriella Kingston|
|House||Reibnitz (by birth), Windsor (by marriage)|
|Father||Baron Günther von Reibnitz|
|Mother||Countess Maria Szapáry von Muraszombath|
|Occupation||Author, interior designer|
|IMDb||Princess Michael of Kent's IMDb|
Austrian-Hungarian member of the British Royal Family who married Prince Michael of Kent in 1978.
Born to a family of Hungarian descent, she grew up in Australia, where her mother owned a beauty salon.
She wrote three books, including The Serpent and The Moon: Two Rivals for the Love of a Renaissance King. She also worked as an interior decorator.
She raised two children -- Lord Frederick Windsor and Lady Gabriella Windsor -- with Prince Michael of Kent.
She was an admirer of Princess Diana.
- Princess of England - Here is a list of the people who have held the title of Princess of Great Britain since George I ascended the throne in 1714. This article covers both princesses of royal blood and women. Become a princess when you get married.
- Baron of Austria
- Lady of Malta
- Austrian immigrants in the UK
- Windsor house
- Bohemian noble
- Austrian Roman Catholics
- Roman Catholic English
- The English writers of the 20th century
- British novelists of the twenty-first century
- British non-fiction writer
Latest information about Princess Michael of Kent updated on June 14 2021.