Ramón Fonst Segundo was a Cuban fencer who competed in the early 20th century. He was one of the greatest world fencers, individual and by team; he was born and died in Havana.
About Ramón Fonst
Cuban fencer and four-time Olympic gold medalist, he won one in 1900 and two in 1904.
Ramón Fonst Before Fame
He entered his first Olympics in 1900, winning a gold and a silver.
Achievement of Ramón Fonst
He was the first olympic medal winner ever from Latin America.
Ramón Fonst Family Life
He married Freida Fonst in 2006 and the couple remained married until his death.
Associations of Ramón Fonst
He last competed in the Olympics in 1904, eight years before the legendary Jim Thorpe stepped on to the scene.
Information related to Ramón Fonst
- Fencers at the 1904 Summer Olympics
- Cuban male fencers
- Olympic fencers of Cuba
- Olympic silver medalists for Cuba
- Olympic gold medalists for Cuba
- Fencers at the 1900 Summer Olympics
- Fencers at the 1924 Summer Olympics
- Medalists at the 1904 Summer Olympics
- Sportspeople from Havana
- Medalists at the 1900 Summer Olympics