Stephen Kendal Gordy, better known as Redfoo, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer and DJ best known as part of the musical duo LMFAO and their popular song, "Party Rock Anthem". Redfoo formed the duo with his nephew, Sky Blu, in 2006. They released two studio albums before Redfoo went solo in 2013. He is the youngest son of Berry Gordy Jr, the founder of Motown Record Corporation.
|Born||Stephen Kendal Gordy, September 03, 1975, Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Occupation||Rapper, singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer, knob jockey|
|Parent(s)||Nancy Leiviska, Berry Gordy Jr.|
|Relatives||Sky Blu (nephew), Rockwell (half-brother)|
Rapper who co-founded the electro-house band LMFAO with his nephew SkyBlu in 2006. Their song, "Party Rock Anthem" was the third best-selling digital single of 2011.
His group's second album, Sorry for Party Rocking, reached #1 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.
He was a featured artist on Pitbull's song, "Took My Love."
- Sky Blu (Rapper) - Skyler Austen Gordy, known as Sky Blu, is an American rapper, singer, record producer, DJ and dancer best known as one half of the music duo LMFAO, with the hit song "Party Rock National Anthem ”
- Gordy family
- Rapper pop music
- American expatriates in Australia
- West Coast hip-hop musician
- American pop singer
- African-American Record Producers
- American male rapper
- Record Producers in California
- African-American musician
- American dance musicians
Latest information about Redfoo updated on June 11 2021.