Shay Carl Butler, known professionally as Shay Carl, is an American vlogger, author and YouTube personality. Butler has three YouTube channels, two of which have over three million subscribers. Butler and Corey Vidal developed a documentary called Vlogumentary on a $200,000+ budget that was funded with an Indiegogo campaign and raised by mostly from his viewers. Vlogumentary was released on April 20, 2016. Forbes called Butler one of the "most successful video entrepreneurs on YouTube" and in 2011 The New York Times featured Butler's production company Maker Studios.
|Born:||Shay Carl Butler, March 5, 1980, Logan, Utah, U.S.|
|Residence:||Venice, Los Angeles, U.S, Pocatello, Idaho, U.S.|
|Occupation:||Vlogger, entrepreneur (Co-Founder of Maker Studios) Founder of Trixin Clothing, author|
|Twitter:||Shay Carl's Twitter profile|
|IMDb:||Shay Carl's IMDb|
About Shay Carl Butler
Vlogger who turned his YouTube channels into the successful Maker Studios media company. Maker Studios was acquired by Disney in 2014. His ShayCarl channel has accumulated over 1.6 million subscribers.
He did a two-year Mormon mission in Trinidad and Tobago before dropping out of college to pursue an entertainment career.
He and his family used to vlog on their Shaytards channel, which has earned more than 5 million subscribers. He revealed he struggled with an addiction problem in 2017.
He married Colette Butler in 2003 and the couple had five children: Emmi, Gavin, Avia, Brock, and Daxton.
He and Jackson Rathbone were both nominees at the 3rd Streamy Awards.
Information related to Shay Carl
- Maker Studios - Disney Digital Network is an American multi-channel network located in Culver City, California. It is the successor to Maker Studios, co-founded by Lisa Donovan, Danny Zappin, Scott Katz, Kassem G, Shay Carl, Rawn Erickson II, Ben Donovan, and Philip DeFranco in 2009.
- American Mormon missionaries
- Maker Studios people
- Idaho State University alumni
- Video bloggers
- American Internet celebrities
- 20th-century Mormon missionaries