Born Raymond Joseph Teller, he is a magician, illusionist, and comedian who rose to fame as the silent half of the comedy magic team Penn & Teller with Penn Jillette. The duo's Showtime television series Bullshit! ran from 2003 to 2010.
He began performing magic tricks with his friend Weir Chrisemer, calling themselves The Ottmar Scheckt Society for the Preservation of Weird and Disgusting Music.
He became a member of the free market libertarian think tank called the Cato Institute, which has been featured on Bullshit!
His parents are Irene B. Derrickson and Joseph Teller.
He and Penn appeared as comedian Rebo and Zooty in the 5th season of Babylon 5 in an episode titled Day of the Dead, which was written by novelist Neil Gaiman.
Information related to Teller
- Teller (magician) An American magician/illusionist, actor, comedian, writer, director and half of the comedy magic...
- Automated teller machine An electronic telecommunications device that enables the...
- Bank teller An employee of a bank who deals directly with customers.
- Teller (elections) A person who counts the votes in an election, vote, referendum or poll.
- Teller, Alaska A city in the Nome Census Area, Alaska, United States. At the 2010 census the population was 229.
- Teller County, Colorado Teller County is one of the 64 counties in the U.S. state of Colorado.
- Teller Amendment An amendment to a joint resolution of the United States Congress, enacted on April 20, 1898, in...
- Teller mine A German-made antitank mine common in World War II. With explosives sealed inside a sheet metal...
- Teller (surname) Meanings See related meanings for the phrase 'Teller (surname)'.