Thomas Cruise Mapother IV is an American actor and producer. He has received various accolades for his work, including three Golden Globe Awards and three nominations for Academy Awards. He is one of the highest-paid actors in the world. His films have grossed over $4 billion in North America and over $10.1 billion worldwide, making him one of the highest-grossing box office stars of all time. Cruise began acting in the early 1980s and made his breakthrough with leading roles in the comedy film Risky Business and action drama film Top Gun. Critical acclaim came with his roles in the drama films The Color of Money, Rain Man, and Born on the Fourth of July. For his portrayal of Ron Kovic in the latter, he won a Golden Globe Award and received a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Actor.
|Born:||Thomas Cruise Mapother IV, July 3, 1962, Syracuse, New York, U.S.|
|Relatives:||William Mapother (cousin)|
|Website:||Tom Cruise's Official site|
|Twitter:||Tom Cruise's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Tom Cruise's Instagram profile|
|Facebook:||Tom Cruise's Facebook profile|
|Youtube:||Tom Cruise's Youtube channel|
|IMDb:||Tom Cruise's IMDb|
About Tom Cruise
Actor who won Golden Globe Awards for his roles in Born on the Fourth of July, Jerry Maguire, and Magnolia. He had his breakthrough role in the 1983 film Risky Business and in 1996, he began playing Ethan Hunt in the popular Mission: Impossible film series.
Tom Cruise Before Fame
He grew up in an abusive household and had planned to become a priest before becoming interested in acting.
Achievement of Tom Cruise
He became the most well-known member of the Church of Scientology, the religion created by Science Fiction author L. Ron Hubbard.
Tom Cruise Family Life
He once jumped on a couch during an interview with Oprah, in order to profess his love for Katie Holmes. He was married to Mimi Rogers from 1987 to 1990, Nicole Kidman from 1990 to 2001 and Katie Holmes from 2006 to 2012. He has two daughters named Isabella and Suri and a son named Connor.
Associations of Tom Cruise
He co-starred with Renee Zellweger in the 1996 comedy/drama Jerry Maguire.
Information related to Tom Cruise
- Tom Cruise Category
- Supercouple - A supercouple or super couple is a popular or wealthy pairing that intrigues and fascinates the public in an intense or obsessive fashion.
- Tom Cruise: Unauthorized (1998).
- Tom Cruise: All the World's a Stage (2006).
- Tom Cruise: An Unauthorized Biography (2008).
- Converts to Scientology from Roman Catholicism
- Scientology and psychiatry
- David di Donatello Career Award winners
- Actors with disabilities
- Best Musical or Comedy Actor Golden Globe (film) winners
- Best Drama Actor Golden Globe (film) winners
- Male actors from Ottawa
- Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe (film) winners
- American Scientologists
- American people with disabilities
- American expatriates in Canada
- Male actors from New Jersey
- Former Roman Catholics