Vanessa Anne Hudgens is an American actress and singer. After making her feature film debut in Thirteen, Hudgens rose to fame portraying Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical film series, which brought her significant mainstream success. The success of the first film led to Hudgens' acquiring a recording contract with Hollywood Records, with whom she released two studio albums, V and Identified. Since the release of her studio albums and the High School Musical franchise, Hudgens has focused on her acting career. She has appeared in the films Bandslam, Beastly, Sucker Punch, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, Spring Breakers, The Princess Switch, Second Act, and Bad Boys for Life. Hudgens played the role of Emily Locke in the NBC series Powerless. She also played the title role in the Broadway musical Gigi, and had roles in two of Fox's live musical productions: Rizzo in Grease: Live, and Maureen Johnson in Rent: Live.
|Born:||Vanessa Anne Hudgens, December 14, 1988, Salinas, California, U.S.|
|Twitter:||Vanessa Hudgens's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Vanessa Hudgens's Instagram profile|
|Facebook:||Vanessa Hudgens's Facebook profile|
|Youtube:||Vanessa Hudgens's Youtube channel|
|IMDb:||Vanessa Hudgens's IMDb|
|Rotten Tomatoes:||Vanessa Hudgens's Rotten Tomatoes|
About Vanessa Hudgens
Singer and actress who starred in Disney's High School Musical. Her debut album, V, was certified Gold in 2006. She portrayed Rizzo in the 2016 Fox broadcast of Grease Live! and landed a starring role in NBC's Powerless. In 2017, she became a judge on So You Think You Can Dance.
She played roles in several local musicals before traveling to Los Angeles to pursue a career in acting.
She played a role in Journey 2: The Mysterious Island with Dwayne Johnson in 2012.
She was born to Greg Hudgens and Gina Guangco and she has a younger sister named Stella. She began a relationship with co-star Zac Efron in 2005, and they ended the relationship in December 2010. She then began dating actor Austin Butler.
She was in the movie Thirteen with Evan Rachel Wood.
Information related to Vanessa Hudgens
- Filipinos in the New York City metropolitan region - Filipinos in the New York City metropolitan region constitute one of the fastest growing ethnicities in the New York City metropolitan area of the United States, attracted to the area's massive population and its attendant economic opportunities and cultural offerings.
- Vanessa Hudgens discography - The discography of Vanessa Hudgens consists of two studio albums, five soundtrack albums, thirteen singles, and seven music videos. Hudgens has also recorded several other releases as her High School Musical character Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical film series' soundtracks.
- Orange County School of the Arts alumni
- Hollywood Records artists
- Child pop musicians
- 21st-century Christians
- American child singers
- Former Roman Catholics
- Actresses from California
- American female pop singers
- American dance musicians