Wally Prigg was an Australian rugby league footballer. He was a lock for the Australian national rugby league team. He played 19 Tests for the Kangaroos between 1929–38, 7 as captain and has since been named amongst the nation's finest footballers of the 20th century.
About Wally Prigg
Late rugby player widely considered one of the finest forwards of all time. He represented Australia from 1929 to 1938 and was inducted into the Australian Rugby League Hall of Fame in 2003.
He made his debut for Wests in 1927 at age twenty.
He was named the New South Wales Rugby League Team of the Century in 2008.
His devotion to his parents kept him from signing with Sydney as a young man.
He and Wally Lewis are both members of the Australian Rugby League Hall of Fame.
Information related to Wally Prigg
- Australian Rugby League Hall of Fame inductees
- Western Suburbs Rosellas players
- Australia national rugby league team captains
- Rugby league players from New South Wales
- Australia national rugby league team players