Wayne Walter Dyer was an American self-help author and a motivational speaker. His first book, Your Erroneous Zones, is one of the best-selling books of all time, with an estimated 100 million copies sold to date.
|Born:||May 10, 1940, Detroit, Michigan, US|
|Died:||August 29, 2015, Maui County, Hawaii, US|
|Occupation:||Author, motivational speaker|
|IMDb:||Wayne Dyer's IMDb|
About Wayne Dyer
American author and motivational speaker best known for his spiritual books Real Magic and Your Sacred Self.
He served in the United States Navy from 1958 to 1962 and received his degree in counseling from Wayne State University.
He appeared on a number of talk shows, including The Tonight Show and Phil Donahue.
He was married three times and had six children.
Tony Robbins is another well known motivational speaker.
Information related to Wayne Dyer
- New Thought - The New Thought movement is a movement that developed in the United States in the 19th century, considered by many to have been derived from the unpublished writings of Phineas Quimby. There are numerous smaller groups, most of which are incorporated in the International New Thought Alliance.
- Spirituality - The meaning of spirituality has developed and expanded over time, and various connotations can be found alongside each other.
- American spiritual teachers
- New Thought writers
- American motivational writers
- American self-help writers
- Writers from Detroit
- American spiritual writers
- American motivational speakers
- Wayne State University alumni