Chinese actor who is best known for roles in various TV shows like Run For Time and Where Are We Going, Dad and films such as Doctor Stanger, Love Only, Three Weddings, and more.
His first role came in the show Happy Camps in 1997.
He has 110,000 total followers on Instagram.
He and his wife Kou Jing gave birth to their child Zhang Yue Xuan in 2007.
He is a fan of fashion designer and director Tom Ford.
- Zhang Liang (West Han) A strategist and politician who lived during the early part of the Western Han Dynasty.
- Zhang Liang (Tang Dynasty) A Chinese general and official who served as Prime Minister at the end of Emperor Taizong's reign in ...
- Zhang Liang (Rowing Athlete) A Chinese rowing athlete who competed for the Chinese team at the 2008 Summer Olympics and 2012 Summer Games ...
- Zhang Liang (cyclist) A Chinese Olympic cyclist, who competed for China at the 2008 Summer Olympics
- Zhang Liang (author) pseudonym of the compiler of the controversial book The Thien Anmen Papers.
Latest information about Zhang Liang updated on June 14 2021.