Craig Brian James Clarke is a retired rugby union player from New Zealand. He played as a lock during his career, winning two Super Rugby titles with the Chiefs where he served as captain. He also captained Taranaki in the ITM Cup. Before his retirement he was playing for the Irish provincial team Connacht in the Pro12, and served as the team captain. Clarke's ability to anticipate play and adaptability to the referee's rulings are two of his key attributes.
About Craig Clarke
Rugby lock who joined super rugby's Chiefs in 2009 after previously playing for the Crusaders and Hurricanes.
He studied geology at Canterbury University.
He was named captain of the Super Rugby league Chiefs in 2012.
He married Veree Cleaver in 2013.
He played alongside Liam Messam on the Chiefs from 2009 to 2013.
Information related to Craig Clarke
- People educated at Gisborne Boys' High School
- Expatriate rugby union players in Ireland
- Taranaki rugby union players
- Hurricanes (rugby union) players
- Crusaders (rugby union) players
- Connacht Rugby players
- Chiefs (rugby union) players
- Canterbury rugby union players
- New Zealand expatriate rugby union players