Cyrille Regis, MBE was an English international footballer who played as a forward. His professional playing career spanned 19 years, where he made 614 league appearances and scored 158 league goals, most prolifically at West Bromwich Albion and Coventry City. Regis also won five caps with the England national team.
About Cyrille Regis
Soccer striker who played professionally from 1977-1996 and played for the English national team from 1982-1987.
His youth career began with Molesey in 1975.
He played for England's under-21 national team.
His parents were Robert and Mathilde Regis. He died of a suspected heart attack.
He played for Ron Atkinson at West Bromwich Albion.
Information related to Cyrille Regis
- Antoine Karam - Antoine Karam served as the President of the Regional Council of French Guiana, a région d'outre-mer of France, from 1992 to 2010.
- Molesey F.C. players
- West Bromwich Albion F.C. non-playing staff
- West Bromwich Albion F.C. managers
- French emigrants to England
- French Guianan sportsmen
- Hayes F.C. players
- English Football Hall of Fame inductees
- England B international footballers
- Wycombe Wanderers F.C. players