Facundo Conte is an Argentine volleyball player, a member of Argentina men's national volleyball team and Chinese club Shanghai Golden Age. He was a participant of the 2012 Summer Olympics, gold medalist of the 2015 Pan American Games, silver medalist of 2011 South American Championship, Polish Champion, Chinese Champion.
|Full name:||Facundo Conte|
|Born:||Aug 25, 1989, Vicente López, Argentina|
|Current club:||Shanghai Golden Age|
About Facundo Conte
Outside hitter known for being a prominent member of Argentina's national volleyball team. He competed at the 2012 Olympics and won a gold medal at the 2015 Pan American games.
He started playing with Rosario Sonder in 2005 and made his first appearance with the senior national team in 2008.
He's played professionally in Italy, Russia, and Poland, winning the 2014 Polish SuperCup.
He was born to Sonia Escher and Hugo Conte and has two sisters. His father won a bronze medal for Argentina in volleyball in 1988.
He and Mariusz Wlazly have played together on PGE Skra Belchatow.
Information related to Facundo Conte
- Argentine expatriates in Poland
- Polish Champions of men's volleyball
- Olympic volleyball players of Argentina
- Skra Bełchatów players
- Volleyball players at the 2015 Pan American Games
- Argentine men's volleyball players
- Expatriate volleyball players in Poland
- Pan American Games competitors for Argentina
- Pan American Games gold medalists for Argentina
- Pan American Games medalists in volleyball
- Volleyball players at the 2016 Summer Olympics
- Volleyball players at the 2012 Summer Olympics