Giacomo Agostini is an Italian multi-time world champion Grand Prix motorcycle road racer. Nicknamed Ago, with an absolute record of 122 Grand Prix wins and 15 World Championships titles. Of these, 68 wins and 8 titles came in the 500cc class, the rest in the 350cc class.
About Giacomo Agostini
Italian who became one of the most successful motorcycle racers in history, winning 15 World Championships.
He broke onto the motorcycle racing scene by winning the 1963 Italian 175cc Championship.
He had a brief stint in Formula One racing in 1979.
He was raised with three younger brothers.
He paved the way for future Italian Grand Prix winners like Loris Capirossi.
Information related to Giacomo Agostini
- British Formula One Championship drivers
- Sportspeople from Brescia
- Italian Formula One drivers
- Motorcycle Hall of Fame inductees
- 350cc World Championship riders
- Italian motorcycle racers
- Isle of Man TT riders
- 500cc World Championship riders