About Helen Lee
Fashion writer most well known as the founder and editor of the fashion news and commentary blog SassyBella.com. She was also the mind behind iBlogFashionandBeauty.com and has written for Shoewawa and Catwalkqueen.tv.
She first founded SassyBella.com in 2002 after years of spending her teens creating websites. The blog was created during her first year into earning a degree in journalism.
She was named by BuzzFeed as one of the 18 Fashion Bloggers Doing Australia Proud.
An Australian natives, she has traveled around the world from Las Vegas to London, England.
She and Danielle Vanier were named to BuzzFeed's list of 18 Fashion Bloggers You Need On Your Radar.
Information related to Helen Lee
- Helen Lee (American fashion designer) An American fashion designer of children's clothes.
- Helen Lee (Chinese fashion designer) A Chinese fashion designer creating for her eponymous brand Helen Lee and her streetwear brand insh.
- Helen Lee (cricketer) An Australian former cricket player.
- Helen Lee (director) A Korean-Canadian film director.
- Helen Lee (artist) An artist, glassblower, designer, and educator.