Jacques Burger is a retired Namibian rugby union loose forward who finished his career at Saracens in the Aviva Premiership.
About Jacques Burger
Namibian loose forward best known as a member of Saracens FC in English Premiership. He has captained the Namibia national rugby union team and has represented the country at the Rugby World Cup.
He was born in Windhoek, the capital city of Namibia, and debuted for the GWK Griquas in 2005.
He was named Saracens Player of the Year for the 2010-11 season.
He married a woman named Lehanie.
He and Billy Vunipola have both played for Saracens.
Information related to Jacques Burger
- Namibian expatriate rugby union players
- Expatriate rugby union players in South Africa
- Namibia international rugby union players
- Sportspeople from Windhoek
- Namibian rugby union players
- White Namibian people
- Bulls (rugby union) players
- Griquas rugby union players
- Saracens F.C. players
- Blue Bulls players
- Expatriate rugby union players in England
- Expatriate rugby union players in France