Jenny Barazza is an Italian volleyball player. She was born in Codognè, Veneto.
About Jenny Barazza
Italian international middle blocker who was a member of her country's 2007 and 2009 European Championship-winning teams and played at the 2008 Olympic Games. She appeared in 130 games during her international career.
Jenny Barazza Before Fame
She started playing with Codognè's volleyball team in 1996 and eventually debuted with Italy's national team in 1999.
Achievement of Jenny Barazza
She was named Best Blocker at the 2007 European Championship and has played professionally for Foppapedretti Bergamo, Asystel Novara, and Imoco Volley Conegliano.
Jenny Barazza Family Life
She married Antonio Castelli in 2014.
Associations of Jenny Barazza
She was Olympic teammates with Eleonora Lo Bianco in 2008.
Information related to Jenny Barazza
- Eczacıbaşı volleyball players
- Olympic volleyball players of Italy
- Italian women's volleyball players
- Volleyball players at the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Volleyball players at the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Volleyball players at the 2008 Summer Olympics