Jordan Malone is an American short track speed skater who was a member of the US Olympic Team for the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, British Columbia. He is from Denton, Texas, and is an alumnus of the Texas Tech University Independent School District. Jordan competed in the 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia. During one of the Olympic days, Malone got stuck in a bathroom and, later that same day, got stuck in an elevator.
|Twitter:||Jordan Malone's Twitter profile|
About Jordan Malone
American speed skater who won the silver medal in the 5000m relay event at the 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi. He also won a World Team Championship in 2008.
He began his speed skating career at age five and first competed internationally in 1995.
He became the first skater, male or female, to qualify for both the short track and inline teams at the World Championships.
He married Angela Kim in Las Vegas in 2013.
He and fellow speed skater Chris Creveling both represented the United States at the 2014 Olympic Games.
Information related to Jordan Malone
- Olympic silver medalists for the United States in short track speed skating
- Olympic bronze medalists for the United States in short track speed skating
- Olympic short track speed skaters of the United States
- Short track speed skaters at the 2010 Winter Olympics
- Short track speed skaters at the 2014 Winter Olympics
- Medalists at the 2010 Winter Olympics
- Medalists at the 2014 Winter Olympics