Karma means action, work, or work. The term also refers to the spiritual principle of cause and effect, often described as the karmic principle, in which an individual's intentions and actions influence their future: good intentions and action. Good deeds contribute to good karma and a happier rebirth, while bad intentions and bad deeds contribute to bad karma and bad rebirth. The philosophy of karma is attached to the idea of rebirth in many Indian religious schools, as well as Taoism. According to these schools, karma in the present affects his future in the present life, as well as the nature and quality of future lives - his saṃsāra. This idea is also commonly practiced in Western pop culture, where the events of one's actions can be seen as natural consequences.
Multi-talented personality known for her online beauty and dance tutorials as well as modeling, blogging, vlogging and acting. She gained fame through her Instagram account and her YouTube channels Clarissa May, Live on Pointe, and Life With Clarissa May.
She became severely brain damaged at the age of 10, which caused life-threatening Anorexia Nervosa at age 12. She fully recovered and began dancing as soon as she was healthy enough. She joined Instagram at the age of 14.
She uses her story of recovery to help inspire other young girls and hopeful dancers. She has more than 490,000 YouTube subscribers.
She has lived with her younger sister Audrey. She has a dog named Brady.
Like fellow beauty YouTuber Zoe Sugg, she is a partner of StyleHaul.
- Adrsta - Adrsta is a concept in Indian philosophy which means "not observed, not seen, not seen".
- Love - Amor fati is a Latin phrase that can be translated as "love of destiny" or "love of one's destiny". It is used to describe an attitude in which one perceives everything that is happening in one's life, including suffering and loss, as good or at least necessary.
- Anantarika-karma - Ānantarika-karma or ānantarika-kamma is a great crime which in the course of karma immediately leads to disaster. They are called "anantarika" because they are "an" "antara", or in other words an immediate result with results in the next life, ie the participant goes straight to hell.
- Cause of karma
- Consequentialism - Consequentialism is a traditional normative type of moral theories that states that the consequences of one's behavior are the final basis for any judgment about the good or bad of a behavior.
- Fate - Fate, sometimes referred to as fate, is a predetermined process of events. It can be shaped as a predetermined future, whether for the general or for an individual.
- Philosophical Concepts Jain
- Buddhist philosophical concepts
- Hindu philosophy concept
Latest information about Karma updated on June 20 2021.