Kate Hollywood is an Australian former field hockey player who represented the Australian national team at the 2008 Beijing Olympics and won two Commonwealth Games gold medals, in 2006 and 2010. Domestically, Hollywood played for the New South Wales Arrows in the Australian Hockey League. Known for her "speed, vision, and accuracy in passing", Hollywood played predominantly in midfield and was a member of the national team from 2005 to 2011, earning over 150 international caps.
About Kate Hollywood
Australian field hockey player who earned more than 150 caps as a member of the Australian national team. With the team, she played at the 2008 Summer Olympics and won gold medals at the Commonwealth games in 2006 and 2010.
She began playing for the Sutherland Hockey Club at age four.
She is an ambassador for Autism Spectrum Australia and has worked as a P.E. teacher.
Her father Bob Hollywood played hockey in Sydney.
She and Jade Close have both played international field hockey for Australia.
Information related to Kate Hollywood
- Field hockey players at the 2010 Commonwealth Games
- Australian female field hockey players
- Field hockey players at the 2006 Commonwealth Games
- Olympic field hockey players of Australia
- Sportswomen from New South Wales
- Commonwealth Games medallists in field hockey
- Field hockey players at the 2008 Summer Olympics