Katherine Noel Valentine Brosnahan Spade was an American fashion designer and entrepreneur. She was the founder and former co-owner of the designer brand Kate Spade New York.
|Born:||Katherine Noel Brosnahan, December 24, 1962, Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.|
|Died:||June 05, 2018, New York City, U.S.|
|Cause of death:||Suicide by hanging|
|Other names:||Kate Valentine|
|Education:||University of Kansas, Arizona State University|
|Occupation:||Fashion designer, businesswoman|
|Known for:||Kate Spade New York, Frances Valentine|
|Relatives:||Rachel Brosnahan (niece), David Spade (brother-in-law)|
|Youtube:||Kate Spade's Youtube channel|
|IMDb:||Kate Spade's IMDb|
About Kate Spade
Fashion designer and co-founder of the Kate Spade New York brand. She met future husband Andy Spade, brother of David Spade, while working with him at Carter's Men Shop in Arizona.
She matriculated from Arizona State University, where she majored in journalism.
She was a member of the Omega chapter of the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority.
She married Andy Spade in 1994, and she had a daughter named Frances Beatrix Spade.
She earned numerous celebrity fans, including actress Jessica Alba.
Information related to Kate Spade
- Designers who committed suicide
- Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication alumni
- Businesspeople from Kansas City, Missouri
- Artists from Kansas City, Missouri
- Businesspeople from Kansas
- Businesspeople who committed suicide
- American fashion businesspeople
- Female suicides
- Arizona State University alumni
- American fashion designers