Ketevan Arakhamia-Grant is a Georgian-born Scottish Grandmaster of chess.
|Country:||USSR, Georgia, Scotland|
|Born:||Jul 19, 1968, Ochamchire, Georgian SSR, Soviet Union|
|Peak rating:||2506 (July 2009)|
About Ketevan Arakhamia-Grant
Georgian-born Scottish chess Grandmaster who became one of the most renowned female chess players in the United Kingdom.
Ketevan Arakhamia-Grant Before Fame
She won the World Junior Chess Championship for Girls in 1985.
Achievement of Ketevan Arakhamia-Grant
She was a chess champion in both Georgia and the United Kingdom.
Ketevan Arakhamia-Grant Family Life
She married Scottish chess champion Jonathan Grant.
Associations of Ketevan Arakhamia-Grant
She and Canadian chess player Daniel Yanofsky both reached the rank of Grandmaster.
Information related to Ketevan Arakhamia-Grant
- Mary Gilchrist - Mary Dinorah Gilchrist was a Scottish female chess player.
- Marina Nadiradze - Marina Nadiradze is a Georgian pianist.
- Female chess players from Georgia (country)
- Soviet female chess players
- World Junior Chess Champions
- Chess woman grandmasters
- Naturalised citizens of the United Kingdom