Ketevan Arakhamia-Grant is a Georgian-born Scottish Grandmaster of chess.
|Country:||USSR, Georgia, Scotland|
|Born:||Jul 19, 1968, Ochamchire, Georgian SSR, Soviet Union|
|Peak rating:||2506 (July 2009)|
About Ketevan Arakhamia-Grant
Georgian-born Scottish chess Grandmaster who became one of the most renowned female chess players in the United Kingdom.
She won the World Junior Chess Championship for Girls in 1985.
She was a chess champion in both Georgia and the United Kingdom.
She married Scottish chess champion Jonathan Grant.
She and Canadian chess player Daniel Yanofsky both reached the rank of Grandmaster.
Information related to Ketevan Arakhamia-Grant
- Mary Gilchrist - Mary Dinorah Gilchrist was a Scottish female chess player.
- Marina Nadiradze - Marina Nadiradze is a Georgian pianist.
- Female chess players from Georgia (country)
- Soviet female chess players
- World Junior Chess Champions
- Chess woman grandmasters
- Naturalised citizens of the United Kingdom