Laurene Powell Jobs is a billionaire American heiress, businesswoman, CEO and founder of Emerson Collective, an organization that, among other philanthropic activities and investments, advocates for people-to-people policies, and is involved in educational reform, social redistribution and environmental conservation, and is a major donor to the Democratic Party. Candidates for the party include Kamala Harris and Joe Biden. She is also the co-founder and chair of the College Track Board, which prepares disadvantaged high school students for college. Powell Jobs resides in Palo Alto, California with his three children. She is the widow of Steve Jobs, co-founder and former CEO of Apple Inc., and heir to his considerable fortune. She runs Laurene Powell Jobs Trust.
|Born||Laurene Powell, November 6, 1963, West Milford, New Jersey, U.S.|
|Education||University of Pennsylvania (AB, BS), Stanford University (MBA)|
|Net worth||US$19 billion (September 2020)|
|Relatives||Mona Simpson (sister-in-law)|
|Laurene Powell Jobs's Twitter|
Widow of the late Steve Jobs, he controls the Laurene Powell Jobs Trust.
She was very well educated, having earned her undergrad degree from Penn and then her M.B.A. from Stanford.
Like her late husband, she too has entrepreneurial spirit, having co-founded the raw food materials company Terravera.
Barack Obama honored her when he selected her to the White House Council for Community Solutions.
- Steve Jobs
- Owner of Washington Mystics
- Owners of Washington Capital
- Washington Wizards owners
- Executive Director of the Women's National Basketball Association
- Owner of the National Basketball Association
- Commissioned by Stanford University
- Council for External Relations
- CEO of the National Basketball Association
- Owner of the National Hockey League
- Atlantic people (magazine)
- San Francisco Bay Area Businessman
- Operators of the National Hockey Federation
- Female billionaires
- The people at Goldman Sachs
- American businesswoman
Latest information about Laurene Powell Jobs updated on June 07 2021.